Tuesday, February 18, 2014

To celebrate the 1 year anniversary of _Gad Factory_ I have given the novel an annual face lift and am enjoying a few glasses of  Lift Bridge Brown Ale.  The ebook version is trickier and will take me awhile to update, as I am currently involved with another project and don't have a lot of money.  I'll let you know when I am able to figure that out.

Many things have happened in a year.  Concerning _Gad Factory_, there have been many important updates in the annals of surveillance, GMO crops, climate change, and the struggles of people worldwide as they adjust their lives to rapidly changing technologies that often leave them starving in the wake.  An ocean of greed surrounds us and the world cuts with the same teeth, but the tune of the people is changing.  I have no idea where a crazy, small-town novel fits in to all of this, or even if those words matter to anyone, but the bigger canvas is changing.  Good or bad, things are changing, and here we are.  Protests are happening and maybe a Spring is what the planet needs, or maybe it is the final pitchfork raised by the few against a growing international Police State, or maybe nothing will change at all except more untruths and faltering contentment.

Happy Anniversary!  Here are a few gifts:

2 Great songs still offered for free by Digitalwell:

Beach House - Myth

Ásgeir - King and Cross

...and on to the riot music:

Russian police / Red Army Choir - Get Lucky





    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.